Saturday, August 24, 2013

"Past Aghast" is still NUMBER 2 on GOODREADS "Medical Thrillers" list. Following is another example of the many 5 star reviews (Thank you, Teri!):

Past Aghast - Buy it!, August 23, 2013
By Teri D. Past Aghast (Jack Bass Black Cloud Chron
icles)
I bought "Past Aghast" to read on an 8 hour round trip flight. Normally, I buy a book for this reason, and struggle to stay engaged, it usually ends up back in my bag. Not this time! I could not put the book down... in fact, I read half the book by the time I reached my destination. I wanted to know... what's going to happen next? I finished the book on the last leg of my journey. I enjoyed the story line, the characters and the ending. I can't wait to read the next in the series, it's already on my bookshelf. I have a lot of partially read books, I know Edwin's will not join the collection!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment